* The Bible is the only true written Word of God.
* There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* Jesus is both true God and true man. Jesus did live on the earth. Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. Jesus led a normal life, but never sinned. Jesus took on Himself all of our sins, died on the cross and came back to life on the third day. Jesus went to heaven and is sitting at the right hand of the Father. Jesus will return to earth again in power and glory.
* The Holy Spirit lives in all believers, helping them to live a godly life.
* All people are lost (separated from God). But anyone who believes and trusts in Jesus and His shed blood on the cross will be saved (united with God).
* There will be a resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved will be resurrected to eternal life and they that are lost will be resurrected to eternal damnation.
* All believers are spiritually united in our Lord Jesus.