LORD, WE PRAY IN JESUS NAME
1) PRAY for unity among the *DEAF Family of God. In Acts 2:1 we see that when the Believers were gathered together in unity…God began a mighty-salvation-movement which is recorded in the Book of Acts.
2) PRAY the Lord touch Believers’ hearts to LOVE and SERVE. Love God and love people…and serve God and serve people. The need is great in every city–EVERY WHERE– for Believers to share the Good News of God’s love and show His love, as well as, serve God and serve others–EVERY PLACE–on the job, at schools, in hospitals, nursing homes, and prisons, with–EVERY ONE–widows and orphans, the hungry, thirsty, lonely, lost, the often most forgotten people. “Do good to all people, especially those in the Family of God” (Galatians 6:10).
3) PRAY for a mighty-salvation-movement to take place in the *DEAF Harvest. As God answers the prayers above–Prayer 1 and Prayer 2–may God in His love, mercy, and grace for the *DEAF–bring about a mighty-salvation-movement the likes that has never been seen in the history of *DEAF ministry. God’s Word declares, “I am the LORD, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for Me?” (Jeremiah 32:27). “All peoples” includes *DEAF. Absolutely nothing is too difficult for God; let’s believe God.
4) PRAY for God’s anointing and wisdom as we move forward with God’s Call on this, His ministry. We need God’s wisdom as we fulfill His Call. Pray as we make plans that the Lord would direct our steps (Proverbs 16:9).
5) PRAY God raise up more ministry partners to join with us. This ministry began in 1989 and not one day has been easy…at the same time not one day has passed by that God has not been faithful. We believe that the BEST DAYS IN DEAF MINISTRY ARE NOW! But it will require sacrifices––Sacrifices of people’s time in prayer, sacrifices of people’s time in serving, and sacrifices in people’s resources and finances in giving. Everyday this ministry exists it requires prayer, serving, and resources/money. Pray God burden the hearts of thousands of people to partner with us in sharing the Gospel. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life, NO ONE comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6). NO ONE includes the *DEAF.
Pray for the *DEAF: Deaf, deaf, hard-of-hearing, oral, deaf/blind, CODAs (Children Of Deaf Adult/s) and their families.